SMITTY230

Hello,

I am happy to join this forum and learn what you guys have to offer. I'm new to long range shooting and i want to start reloading soon. I have been a military gun collector for over 15 years and have been on other forums as Fuzzsquid. I live in the not so free state of New Jersey. Thank you, Jim.

Hello,

I am happy to join this forum and learn what you guys have to offer. I'm new to long range shooting and i want to start reloading soon. I have been a military gun collector for over 15 years and have been on other forums as Fuzzsquid. I live in the not so free state of New Jersey. Thank you, Jim.
Welcome from Wv. 👏

Hello,

Welcome from Alabama, where you can walk through Wal-Mart with a pistol on your hip and no one even looks at you. Because most everyone else is carrying concealed!

Welcome from SE PA! Started reloading at a young age, self taught, Have some rifles that have never saw factory ammo. For each caliber I buy in 500 or 1000 pieces of brass, tough to do these days for any of the components, availability is getting better sporadically. Get on notify when in stock for items you need and move like lightening when notified. I have had success for reloading items on this sight. Enjoy the reloading journey, it is a fun bunny trail.