JamesPowers

My name is James Powers. I live in the mountains of East TN. I am a former Marine and served from 1982-1987. I currently install X-Ray machines for a German Company. I travel about 80% of the time throughout the United States installing machines.

My newest hobbies include reloading, Very new to it but learning something new every day. I also just purchased a Savage Model 110 HS Precision .338 Lapua magnum. Scope is a Night Force NXS 5.5 X 24 x 50 Zero Stop with Night Force mounts. Due to work obligations, I have not had the time to mount my scope or start looking for a good load my new rifle likes. I am totally excited about it and am in the process of joining a sportsman club that has a 1000 yard range.

LRH.com is one of my favorite sites I have visited over the past 3 months. There is a wealth of great info on just about everything imaginable.

Happy hunting and shooting!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.