New Member- Virginia

Dutch Jennings

Self employed risk management consultant/management accountant living in Winchester, Virginia. Hunt mostly deer and turkey in Virginia and Minnesota. Now that we're "empty nesters", planning some trips to reach out to other parts of the country (including Alaska) to experience other territory and game. Probably looking to purchase a new rifle or two along the way if I find my existing rifles (Savage .308 & 30-06, Marlin 30-30, several Remington 12 gauges) don't cover my bases well enough. Look forward to making some new contacts and acquaintances on this site as there seems to be lots of guys on this one.

Self employed risk management consultant/management accountant living in Winchester, Virginia. Hunt mostly deer and turkey in Virginia and Minnesota. Now that we're "empty nesters", planning some trips to reach out to other parts of the country (including Alaska) to experience other territory and game. Probably looking to purchase a new rifle or two along the way if I find my existing rifles (Savage .308 & 30-06, Marlin 30-30, several Remington 12 gauges) don't cover my bases well enough. Look forward to making some new contacts and acquaintances on this site as there seems to be lots of guys on this one.

I am a retired Va Boy with 50 years experience with rifler i can help you dream and definitely help you spend money if you really want to move up.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.