New member saying hi

Misha

Just wanted to intro myself and say hi from the midwest. Going through the "how to" page which is great btw! I have visited this forum before when reading up on long range questions I've had in the past. I learned a lot and found some great information so I decided to sign up.

Going through the rest of the how to page and will try to join the community!

(not sure what are "Tags" but i'll keep going through the new member page)

Just wanted to intro myself and say hi from the midwest. Going through the "how to" page which is great btw! I have visited this forum before when reading up on long range questions I've had in the past. I learned a lot and found some great information so I decided to sign up.

Going through the rest of the how to page and will try to join the community!

(not sure what are "Tags" but i'll keep going through the new member page)
Welcome from Tennessee, great place, great folks, still learning the site myself

Hey thanks for the welcome!
I've shot a few PRS matches and enjoyed them but i'm pretty new to it. I also enjoy hunting. I am currently building a long range 300 PRC since I drew a pretty good tag. I'd say I lean towards more lightweight long range builds.

How about you? what shooting do you enjoy?

Also how do you post on the classifieds section? It says I don't have privileges to post?
My buddy told me to come here because it isn't full of scammers and I'd have a better experience trying to buy and sell to do long range builds.

this is a really great place with a bunch of info!

Welcome aboard. Once you get your post count up high enough the classifieds magically open and UPS shows up at your door and then for some reason your bank account balance drops to zero

-haha this is great, got a good laugh!
Thanks for the welcome!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.