New member intro

trivenes

New member from montana joined to see what I can learn. Looked through classified adds but can't seem to post yet not a huge deal I'll continue to be an active member regardless. I just started shooting some nrl hunter matches and I enjoy them more than I thought. Plan on building a custom for next year if you have any questions or tips for mat he's let me know! Thanks

Glad to hear it. Just built my first custom rifle and I'm hooked at this point. I'll post a picture.

Attachments

• 20230520_154437.jpg
    20230520_154437.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
New member from montana joined to see what I can learn. Looked through classified adds but can't seem to post yet not a huge deal I'll continue to be an active member regardless. I just started shooting some nrl hunter matches and I enjoy them more than I thought. Plan on building a custom for next year if you have any questions or tips for mat he's let me know! Thanks
Greetings from the GF side of the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy it. Where in Montana are you at?

Ed

Welcome from central Florida. Tell us about the rifle, looks like a Zermatt.
You are correct
6.5 PRC
Zermatt TL3
22" proof
Kahles dlr
APA little bastard brake
Mdt double pull ckyepod
Krg bravo

Shooting 147 eldm at 2970 with 4831sc for matches. Wanting to try to shoot 131 hammer hunters for hunt but haven't even tried any loads yet