New Member, How to Private Message

Thanks Len,I sure want an AR 10 for fun stuff.
Before my brother died we built an accurate AR 10.He lived in Texas and I would travel down there to visit and work on the AR project.
That rascal shot as well as some bolt action rifles.
Yes Sir some ARs when built correctly are AWESOME! Sorry to hear that your brother passed, that has to be hard on a family and especially you as a brother.
We bought and built some <0.33" moa .223s.
Go ahead and build one in a AR 10. There are a lot of calibers out there these days. Even WSMs!
Not only for fun but good hunting rifles!
Wish you luck and please post when you do build one!
Len & Jill

Same, I used to be able to send messages but not anymore. They must've changed something awhile back.

OK, I am going to be that guy, you have been registered since 2015, no posts and now every post except this one is in the classifieds.

This makes me leary, but if you are on the up and up, you should have no worries. We have had one scam in the past week and another attempted. Just be prepared to validate you are who you say you are.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I've been able to post and have private conversations but I went to ask about a rifle for sale and my access is shut down. Guess I've been inactive postwise too long and only bought stuff from the classifieds.

I have over 10 posts and have been a member for over 10 years and I can't PM anymore. I used to be able to.
It recently changed.
1706492051860.png