New Member, How to Private Message

But yeah, trying to do an AR-10 in 300 WSM. I seen a guy on here with a side charging upper on his and I wanna find out how he got it.
That seems like a perfectly appropriate question to ask the member directly in the thread that you saw the original info on.

No need to wait for PM privileges, and members certainly don't mind if you ask a question like that if you can find the original thread where you saw that he had one. If you saw it in one of the classified ads, I think you could ask in a respectful way that did not derail or otherwise detract from the sales thread.

Again, just my 2 cents, but probably no reason to wait to PM about a question like that.

Additionally, as DHardy already mentioned, it would be worth your while to go to the "new member introductions" and tell this community a little about yourself. It goes a long way toward letting everyone here know what your interests and abilities are as well as getting your foot in the door with some of the best folks & knowledge base anywhere on the interwebs.

Welcome aboard.