New member from Oklahoma

Welcome from SE PA! 7mm SAUM 300 SAUM always intrigued by the 6.5 SAUM. Here is to hoping after all the sorting out that factory SAUM chambering come back in factory for, for all I read and see about the use of these cartridge's get the action length right and the rest would follow.
Thanks for the welcome, I started shooting the 6.5 SAUM very early on, still a wildcat and had my own reamer done. Still run it on the same Surgeon SA but it's on barrel #5 now. I keep saying I am going to put it in a LA but since It shoots 135 Jlk's so well I just leave it alone. Maybe when I run out of Jlk's I'll switch but that's a couple barrels down the road.

It depends on the weather, if it's decent I will be headed out to weretern OK to Foul Bore Precision to get some dope on these new DA. I hear this gun show is a good one to go to coming up though. Will you be going?
Yes it's 4200 tables eleven acres under one roof people from every where are there only about 130 tables of junk it you are looking for something if you can't find it there you can't find it ten dollars to get in