New member from North Carolina

Welcome to the forum! My Rocky Mountain hunting buddy moved to NC a couple months ago.
North Carolina is a pleasant state to live in. There is a lot of traffic in some areas and that is tough to deal with at times. There is also a bunch of farm land and an abundance of deer and turkey in my area. There is also hogs and some of the biggest black bear toward the coast, which is about two hours or so from me. I am located in Central North Carolina.

North Carolina is a pleasant state to live in. There is a lot of traffic in some areas and that is tough to deal with at times. There is also a bunch of farm land and an abundance of deer and turkey in my area. There is also hogs and some of the biggest black bear toward the coast, which is about two hours or so from me. I am located in Central North Carolina.

lots of Turks till a month before season at my place

Do you have any contacts for duck hunting down that way. Me and a few buddies here at work usually go a few times a year and we decided not to go back to Arkansas this year. If you know any good guide services or a buddy that may put us in a few ducks, we don't mind paying a reasonable fee.

The duck hunting down here on the SE coast leaves a lot to be desired. If you're really wanting to get into the birds the North coast around the Pamlico area is the ticket.

Thanks for the information. I will try to find someone down there. I just want to get a hunt booked where we might get to shoot some shells lol.

Sounds like between Rockingham and Hoffman. Would that be south central?
I believe so, it is not far from me. I have been to Rockingham several years back, to look at a truck. If my memory serves me right, it was an hour or so away from me. It may be a little further, it has been a while. He is in the neighborhood though.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.