New member from middle TN

Slickrick0999

Greetings,
My name is Rick. I enjoy shooting about any type of firearm. I have to admit, I haven't hunted and only target shoot. I recently built a hunting rifle and have found an interest in hunting calibers and projectiles. I'm here to learn. I have been a long time member of the 'hide and accurate shooter. Looking forward to learning.
Thanks,
Rick

Joseph,
More than welcome to stop by on your way thru for sure! Most of my buddies do hunt and I think several of them prefer to go up to KY as well. I'm hoping to be going on my first coyote hunt soon (that's what I had the last rifle built for).
I mostly shoot a .308 in PRS type competitions. I've also done 2- gun, IDPA, and dabbled a year in short range bench rest. All of this at a purely hobby level (insert I suck). But I have fun.

Welcome to the site where the bullet hits the bone! Old East Tennessee boy myself. Have lived out west for a long time, but never really left Tennessee. Great place where you live.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.