New Member from FL

mochiles

Hi All,

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, Im a 3rd year medical student who is currently transplanted to South Florida but I'm origionally from the central part of the state. I stumbeled upon this site while doing some research and I really like the info here and I'm excited to join this community.
As far as long range hunting setups I have a Remington 700 PSS in 308 which is my first and favorite rifle, and I just rescently added a Remington 700 Sendero Custom in 338 Ultra Mag. The Sedero is on an AICS stock so im going to feel it out and see how huntable it is. If I don't like it I will probably replace it with an origional Sendero stock. At the moment I do not handload but am really excited to get in to it (especially as expensive factory ammo is getting). Well like I said nice to meet you all and looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.