New member from CA-OR border

nerka83

Been around for awhile, hence the user name with an 83 at the tail. I've been a competitive shooter since I got out of the Corps, but due to injuries no longer do so. However, I still do long distance. I've not been in a forum such as this before. So, while old, I'm new.
Recently I was going to send a thank you letter to Arthur J. Pejsa for his work as one the best ballistic experts around. Sadly he has passed on. He will be missed.
I came upon this forum because I just completed reading an old article by Dan Hackett on Blackstar Durabore Hardening, published in the May 1996 issue of 'Precision Shooting'.
I got on this site before registering and noted a request for info on the Durabore process. I saw no answer and finally got around to registering because whoever wanted the info could find it in detail per that article. I've not been able to find the request again so hope who ever wrote it sees this note.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.