• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *NEW* Manners PRO HUNTER Stocks

Put me down for one of those. I'm all
in when you get one with the mini chasis!

Bump for a great deal on a great stock
Sounds good buddy. You'll have to see them when I post them as I have stopped taking peoples names down and reserving stocks for them. 90% of the people that tell me to get a hold of them or reserve a stock for them never get back to me when I contact them. It just takes too much of my time and holding onto Stocks when I could just post them for everybody to see.

Sounds good buddy. You'll have to see them when I post them as I have stopped taking peoples names down and reserving stocks for them. 90% of the people that tell me to get a hold of them or reserve a stock for them never get back to me when I contact them. It just takes too much of my time and holding onto Stocks when I could just post them for everybody to see.
I understand man. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your post!

I was one of the 10%, that paid for the one they reserved…. :)