New Guy

SongDogHntr

Howdy Ya'll. Just found this place. Been readin' a lot and decided to join up. Hope ya'll can teach me how to hunt yotes. I trapped some this past season and killed 7 with firearms. I don't reckon you could say I hunt yotes. We have a chicken farm here and have started composting dead birds in open stalls on the side of the 40x80 litter shed. I have a camper set up 15 yrds from the shed with power and air conditioning. I put a driveway monitor on one of the stalls with the other half beside the bed in the camper. I lay there reading paperback westerns and when the alarm goes off I turn out the light, open the window real easy and get ready for action. The outside light from one of the chicken houses gives me plenty of shooting light from behind me. That's how I killed seven last year. So that's why I say I don't hunt yotes. Lookin' forward to learnin' a lot of stuff from ya'll. Happy Hunting .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.