New guy in Michigan

flylo

I love to hunt, shoot, fly, the outdoors & sharing it all with people who have never tried it. I have a bear camp in the U.P. But live downstate in SW Michigan. Because of a broken back a few years ago my mobility is a bit limited & can walk or stand less than an hour a day but I just adapt new ways to do things, no problem. I love bear hunting the best, but getting into long range shooting. Thanks for the Great site!

Thank you! Yes private pilot & lover of old planes. Just sold my 1938 Taylorcraft to Brazil & still have a 1947 V-Tail Beech Bonanza. Great site!

Welcome were about in sw Michigan. I'm in the Spring Lake area. Also tried my hand at aviation while in college. Also were is your camp in the Up. My father has land scattered around that place. If you would like a place to shoot I have a range and we could do some shooting. Enjoy.

I'm near Paw Paw west of Kalamazoo, in the UP it's west of Baraga near Silver Mountan on the north border of the Sturgeon River Wilderness Area 10 miles off the road or as my late father said "who would buy land at "the end of the earth" LOL. I have a good friend lives in Alston & we land at the little grass strip at Baraga except in the winter then at Ontanogan. Also had a farm near Mass. Great country!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.