New guy from Alaska/ Washington

dallen0427

Just signed up as a member. I've followed the site for a while and have enjoyed and benefited from the volumes of information here. iv recently moved to Washington from Alaska. Seasonally. After living in Alaska for over 30 years, it was time to get a bit more warmth and move closer to family. We split our time between the two states, and it seems to work.

Just signed up as a member. I've followed the site for a while and have enjoyed and benefited from the volumes of information here. iv recently moved to Washington from Alaska. Seasonally. After living in Alaska for over 30 years, it was time to get a bit more warmth and move closer to family. We split our time between the two states, and it seems to work.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee I was third to respond is that better skipglo lol

I have a place in south central Alaska, near Skwentna (relatively close ). I try to go back and forth with changing seasons and as work allows. The Canadians are making that pretty difficult with all this COVID stuff, but am hoping it all smooths out soon. In WA, I live in the Columbia basin area......no way I could have moved from AK to western Washington......no way at all

Welcome from Western Washington......I hear you on moving here. Many times I've dreamed of moving from here to the Last Frontier.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts