• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Gunwerks Rev X w/ NF ATACR 4-16 MOAR and Rings

hrnhntr

939F56F8-31EC-455F-8BC5-C7A5D7D54200.jpeg
F57C404B-59AF-4CDB-8F39-0491B8E293B2.jpeg
7F11B661-7E4E-40C4-AE7E-2AB4DD767456.jpeg
F2ABA829-50C8-44D1-9C19-C70CF43AD87E.jpeg
I am listing this for a friend who doesn't have a cell phone let alone an account on this forum. This is a one of a kind Rev X to my knowledge. They accidentally put a spiral flat flutted barrel on it instead of the regular straight flutes. 7mm Rem Mag. This is brand new never fired (other than Gunwerks accuracy test). Nightforce rings and ATACR 4-16 with MOAR reticle.

He's looking to take the first 5500 shipped to your FFL without back and forth negotiations. Believe this set up ran him 7k plus. PM me if you have questions.

I want to say 27", but might be 26". I'll have to che k with him. Total package weigh is around 10.5lbs.

My RevX 7 Mag has a 25.5" barrel, same color stock as the one for sale and mine has a 5-25 NF ATACR, shoots bugholes with both 168 and 180 grain Bergers. Someone should jump on this, first RevX I've seen for sale in over a year!

That actually sounds right, but again I'll have to confirm with him. He'll probably have to measure it and he's current in Yellowstone on a pack trip.

Yeah I wish I lived there. It's my buddy's house...and gun.

Barrel length is indeed 25.5". With muzzle break total length is 26 5/8".

Come on now, this is a steal and with a unique one of a kind barrel on it. I tried to talk him out of selling this and to sell his HS but he didn't listen!

I've been watching this for awhile, I can't see myself buying a 4-16x scope.... if that scope was a 5-25 or higher I would had already sent the bank check!! I'm sure there is more than myself wishing the scope was of higher magnification.

I went back and looked and I did have someone interested in the scope. If he wants the scope and someone else wants the rifle I can probably pull that off.

Ok so the scope and rings are sold if anyone is interested in the rifle only. $3500 rifle only shipped to your ffl.