New from rural NE CA

longactionHNTR

I have been lurking for a long time picking up tips. Decided to make it official and sign up. There is some great info on here and lots of helpful members! I just had my first LR rifle built just over a year ago and this forum has been a great tool.

My best single-day tally up there was 175 of the little mini-marmots between a .223 and a .22lr going sunup to sundown. Almost creepy the way the ground looks like it's moving when they get active. Target rich environment.

My best single-day tally up there was 175 of the little mini-marmots between a .223 and a .22lr going sunup to sundown. Almost creepy the way the ground looks like it's moving when they get active. Target rich environment.
That's a pretty good day. I'm not sure what my best day is. To many to count I guess. I need to start bringing a clicker counter and keep track.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.