New from KY

Rlspace

I've been lurking a long time; def. a wealth of information here and appreciative of the advice and opinions I've found.

I've been bow and rifle hunting my whole life, but just starting to get interested in long range. I've been hunting with an X-Bolt in 7mm-08 for several years which is lights out on deer. Wanting to gain more range, I just bought a Seekins Havak PH2 in 6.8. Working to get it set up now and looking forward to getting it done.

Also interested in reloading at some point and will have to do some research and digging around here!

I appreciate the welcome! Yeah, I have some buddies that reload; def. seems like a rabbit hole, but I'm sure I would enjoy it!

IMG_0676.jpeg

I have one ordered! I know there are a million opinions and I could have spent a whole lot more money, but went with an Athlon Ares ETR 3-18x50. I think it will get me started. Still need a brake and rings….and ammo!

I've been lurking a long time; def. a wealth of information here and appreciative of the advice and opinions I've found.

I've been bow and rifle hunting my whole life, but just starting to get interested in long range. I've been hunting with an X-Bolt in 7mm-08 for several years which is lights out on deer. Wanting to gain more range, I just bought a Seekins Havak PH2 in 6.8. Working to get it set up now and looking forward to getting it done.

Also interested in reloading at some point and will have to do some research and digging around here!
You're in the right place to find answers for any questions you may have, and welcome to the forum from Tennessee.