New from Idaho

Welcome from the North West, we move out of Idaho about 15 years ago sure miss the place, did a lot of hunting up around Winchester ID. Cheers.

Welcome from the North West, we move out of Idaho about 15 years ago sure miss the place, did a lot of hunting up around Winchester ID. Cheers.
Yes it's a great place. I've never been up quite that north but have a family member in Lewiston. Im more southern Idaho. Thanks for the welcome!

Yes it's a great place. I've never been up quite that north but have a family member in Lewiston. Im more southern Idaho. Thanks for the welcome!
If you like Whitetails it's the place, around Winchester. Head back west into the breaks before the Snake, that's where some monster Mule deer hang out in those deep canyons when I say deep, I mean helicopter deep... straight up and down. 😲;)

Last edited:
If you like Whitetails it's the place, around Winchester. Head back west into the breaks before the Snake, that's where some monster Mule deer hang out in those deep canyons when I say deep, I mean helicopter deep... straight up and down. 😲;)
I've never shot a whitetail. We only have mule deer here. I'd love to go see that country though, thanks!