New Alpha 22 Creedmoor OCD Brass!

orkan

Sneak peak for you guys.

8PrRoYxh.jpg

Alpha OCD 22 Creedmoor! Been working with a test lot of this brass recently and it has been amazing. This case pictured was hit with a 80gr Berger VLD Target at 3668fps, and then was reloaded 27 additional times with an avg velocity of 3515fps before the large rifle primer pocket lost the ability to reliably hold a primer. Drastically better than previous 22 CM brass from Alpha! Not available to the public yet, but keep an eye on Alpha this summer folks!

BR1VAeSh.jpg

Absurd accuracy as well, with a 3-shot group at 600yds measuring under 3/4". Some luck there for sure... but that's still very cool to be able to do when testing this new brass from alpha.

I have it on good authority the production brass is even better! We have a full article outlining the performance details in the works and an update to our 22 Creedmoor cartridge guide as well. Stay tuned!.

when is the brass coming available? Need some soonest. New gun built, no brass to load.

I watched the two videos and I'm not going to lie, I jumped ahead a few times. WOW!! That is awesome performance for both brands of cases. It was also interesting to see how much uniforming of the primer pockets affects primer seating. Had a 100 Peterson 6 CM delivered, looking forward to see how they perform once the rifle is done. Thanks for sharing this, looked to be a tedious task.

I just bought some 6 gt and already have a few hundred in 22 creed. But I am going to retire them when the new brass hits. Been waiting for it for awhile.

I just picked up 300pcs of Alpha .260 Rem SRP brass for my new .260AI I am building. Can't wait to start shooting it.

Ya looked like you were in the zone towards the end of the Peterson test. Glad you stopped when you did, I was getting nervous :oops: Nothing like waiting for a case head separation to keep you on your toes

Are you using an OEM primer pocket uniforming bit? Thanks
For this testing I was using the one supplied with the lyman prep center. I have quite a few tools, but that one seems to get used most of the time because its so easy. ;)

Recent Posts