• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale New Accuracy International AI AW AT 10 Round Magazines

kft101

I have numerous brand new, factory Accuracy International AI, 10 round, double stack magazines for sale. These are factory magazines for the AW and AT rifles or DBM designed to accept these mags. These are NOT AICS magazines or DBMs designed for AICS mags.

Price is $95 per magazine PLUS shipping to you. Anyone buying 5 or more magazines get free shipping.

Thanks.

5E3DE33B-8AAB-4699-9A79-E25A2BCE3876.jpg

I have numerous brand new, factory Accuracy International AI, 10 round, double stack magazines for sale. These are factory magazines for the AW and AT rifles or DBM designed to accept these mags. These are NOT AICS magazines or DBMs designed for AICS mags.

Price is $95 per magazine PLUS shipping to you. Anyone buying 5 or more magazines get free shipping.

Thanks.

View attachment 573843
Hello, I'll take one

FYI to all that have purchased mags: there's a delay in getting packages to the post office right now. Working on getting this addressed.

Just wanted to make everyone aware and informed. Thanks for the patience.

I will take one if any still available.

I have plenty still available. I can't message you though since you are so new to this forum. I have these listed on tacswap and the ar15 forum as well if you can reach out to me there.

The mags already ordered just went out today, and all buyers notified with a tracking number, FYI to everyone else.

Weekend bump. All buyers should have their mags now. Still have a bunch of mags left.