New accubonds for 270 wsm.

Lab rat

So I just built a new 270 wsm and started looking for hunting bullets and now I'm wondering what to use my original load is with RL-26 and 140 accubonds and it's crazy accurate but do to the velocity
3225 fps I'm wondering if I should move up to the new 150 accubonds if anyone has any experience with the new 150s please let me know good or bad

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0627.PNG
    IMG_0627.PNG
    533 KB · Views: 171
If the 140s work well why change. I've had great luck with both 140 accubonds and the new 140 Sierra gamechanger. I'm not sure a 150 would give you a tremendous advantage worth switching for. If your someone who likes to tinker give a 150 a shot with some reloder 26. I'll say this much about 26 though. I recently had a great load worked up and had to start a new jug... pressure immediately so be careful switching between lots of powder. Kind of frustrating having to start over with a hunt coming up in 2 weeks. Best wishes

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.