New 243 Ackley Imp. Build.... NEW PICS !!!

I will as soon as I get it and put the NF 3.5-15x56 on it. George test shot it with the same loads from my other 243 AI and said it shot sweet. Hope to get her in time to take my speed goat the first of OCT.

When are you coming this way Brian ?

thanks,
Scott

We'll be in Newcastle by about noon October 7th. We plan to stay through Sunday the 12th. Hopefully we'll get tagged out in time to get up and see you. Sounds like the deer are looking good this year.

Dang, I knew I should have dropped you a line Saturday night. I was blowing through town coming back from Idaho and stayed in Buffalo. Looks good Scott.

I now know what it' like to eat at a Hoot'n Howl.

Keep us posted.

Hoot-n-howl and you lived to tell about it ! LOL

that place is dangerous.

Man if you would have called, I would have bought you a 16 oz Ribeye at Winchester Steak house...

man did you lose out... He he.

Scott

Man if you would have called, I would have bought you a 16 oz Ribeye at Winchester Steak house...

****, I figured a town with a population of 3,900 you couldn't be that hard to track down. It was an early to bed early to rise kind of night though there must have been a wedding and some of the brides maids were looking pretty good.

I hate missing out on a good steak.

For what it's worth there is a steak house in Lolo Montana......is goooood.

Good lookin gun sendero!!! i bet it will be a shooter, i love the look with that bottom metal and the extended magazine! looks like a awesome rig

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.