New “Unplugged” phone by founder of Blackwater - Eric Prince

I have a question. Why would one go through this to not be tracked?

I'm not a proponent of tracking, but I realize it's a part of the brave new world we live nowadays.

Just the other day I went through TSA with their facial recognition tech. They're watching even if you don't have a cell phone on you.

I guess if I really didn't want to be tracked via cell phone, I'd use a burner.

Somewhere I saw a video that a faraday cage doesn't work on the modern phones.

They are not 100% depending upon how well the opening is sealed plus material thickness and construction. But if you buy one that meets criteria, can be effective.

I am not really concerned over phone tracking. Unless you have an older vehicle that is not connected to the manufacturer, you are tracked EVERYWHERE. Even older vehicles that have radios that are Sirius XM "capability", you can be tracked unless you remove fuse.

Traffic cameras and facial recognition is here today.

So if you have older vehicle, never drive through traffic cam or other gazillion security cams and tin foil hat, you are good to go.

I have a question. Why would one go through this to not be tracked?

I'm not a proponent of tracking, but I realize it's a part of the brave new world we live nowadays.

Just the other day I went through TSA with their facial recognition tech. They're watching even if you don't have a cell phone on you.

I guess if I really didn't want to be tracked via cell phone, I'd use a burner.
Why is there a second amendment?

…you trust big brother that much? Name one time the governments unchecked control over anything hasn't screwed things up…