• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEVER FIRED .223 5R MILSPEC (Greater Vancouver Area, B.C.) only

5r milspec

Good Website here. Very good threads.

I have a .223 5r milspec for sale that has never been fired and was bought with the intentions of short range targeting. Unfortunately this ad is only available to canadian citizens in the lower mainland area of British Columbia who possess a valid PAL as i cannot ship to the US due to gun laws. If any canadian citizens are interested, please PM me. I paid exactly 1354.48 canadian for it and it was literally the last one in canada available as I spoke to every dealer who carries this gun. I bought it on a whim because of it's rarity but decided i am not interested in it anymore. It's registered and the transfer of registration will happen the day of the purchase. I am asking 1200 firm cash only and no trades. I don't mind keeping this rifle but I am just putting it out there for any takers. I will not ship this firearm outside of the lower mainland. Alot of annoying little things with this sale but I am really just looking for a local buyer to avoid any hassles.I 100% assure this gun is brand new and has never seen a round. I have fired a few snap caps through it and that is it. One cleaning has been performed on it using wipe out to remove any factory grease. Pictures can be sent for serious inquires.

Thanks for your viewing. Keep up the good site

Last edited:

Recent Posts