Never Doing This Again. Wasn't Thinking!

I thought it was strange that a guy with a thick Indian accent called and identified he was with the IRS. Americans can come in all shapes, sizes and colors, so I wasn't alarmed. I guess the IRS takes Walmart gift cards for underpayment of taxes. I sent him all the numbers of $3500 in gift cards. That should have lifted the warrant of arrest I had on me that day. Apparently the sheriff's office were on their way to arrest me. So, I pulled my squad over and looked at all the warrants I was gonna serve that day. Wasn't in the stack, so maybe I shouldn't have sent the gift cards. Hmmm...

No name, No message, No bother, I get tons of them, Hey did you know the warranty on your vehicle is about to expire ?
I like the student loan help and the credit card help. Neither of which I have had.
I let the student loan ones drag on and waste as much time as I can until I tell them my collage was paid for by my parents .

Hahahaa.....I love them.....my favorite is I ask if they can hold for second while I finish what I was doing and they always say they can........then I start talking and sounding like I'm right in the middle of a great shot of leg. Most hang up and if they are still there I ask if they can wait for a few minutes I need to rest a little. They usually hang up then.

I love playing so stupid and get them thinking they got the easy money, then say I can't read the numbers on the gift cards, my eyes are bad. You haven't heard frustration from a ramadama-ding-dong scammer till you read off all kinds of random numbers that make no sense. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHA👺👹👿😈

The extended warranty call I hate those we get them for years after getting a new vehicle
Dad and I were in the middle of something last year and he got one of those. I was frustratedly mouthing "HANG UP" for several minutes before he was connected with an operator. Turns out, he didn't need to hang up, after he gave them the info for his old beater wood collection truck: '96 ranger with ~200,000 miles. They hung up for him 🤣🤣🤣. Well played, Dad

Coming to arrest me for back taxes? I respond you'll never take me alive.

Want to extend my car warranty? I have a 2027 Ford bronco.

Want to reduce my credit card debt? Just need my card number? I pick the appropriate number of digits and it expires in August 2003. That really gets them frustrated.

These people have no idea how boring it can be working from home some days. No one to talk to but the dog.