• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need Trigger for Remington 700 RH

nkyshooter

In need of a 'decent' yet affordable replacement for the chit xmark on a right hand short action R700 ...

I like 1-2 lbs range and would be fine with a stock 700 from earlier days so long as the screws aren't epoxied in place and it will reliably adjust throughout its weight, travel, overtravel ranges ... (and assuming it will fit as a replacement to the xmark that belongs in the commode :) )

Also open to a Shilen, etc ... don't need a single digit oz BR trigger ... just something good for a do it all range and hunting combo rifle.

Thanks for the help in advance ...

I purchased a rifle basix for a little over 100$ for a 308 remage build and am very happy with it. It's not as refined as my timney Calvin elite, but leaps and bounds better than the xmark. You might find a deal with the holiday sales.

Thx Gohring ... Their varmint is currently at just over $150 ... If someone doesn't have something similar here they want to turn to cash then im likely to go that route.
I have a new in package trigger tech primary independence model 135.00 shipped

Attachments

• 4451B370-2055-487A-B762-F6D89240CCD9.jpeg
    4451B370-2055-487A-B762-F6D89240CCD9.jpeg
    700.6 KB · Views: 22
I have an almost new Timney elite hunter right safety with bolt release I would do $100 Shipped for you. I Installed in rifle went to the range a couple times with a 700 in .243 then sold the gun. The guy who purchased gun didn't want the "after market" so I put the factory x mark back in. .

A rifle basix 1.5-4 might be your best bet for the price. They're $120 new.

They have a few other options like 8oz-1.5lb for $150 or so. I think be looking there honestly.

I'm pretty sure mine is the rifle basix varmint, it's set at 8 oz. I'm very happy with it.

I have a couple of Remington triggers if you were wanting something cheaper.