• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need Savage 4.4" bottom metal

nkyshooter

I'm in need of some Savage SA (4.4") bottom metal to finish a build ... but trying to keep the cost down.

Factory take off would be just fine - matte black would be ideal. No plastic please ... only all metal. Original or aftermarket so long as uses factory mags ... OR ... If it doesn't use the savage factory mags, then it needs to take standard AICS mags.

Thanks in advance ...

I'm in need of some Savage SA (4.4") bottom metal to finish a build ... but trying to keep the cost down.

Factory take off would be just fine - matte black would be ideal. No plastic please ... only all metal. Original or aftermarket so long as uses factory mags ... OR ... If it doesn't use the savage factory mags, then it needs to take standard AICS mags.

Thanks in advance ...
I see them on EBay every now and again

Grouse - it's going on either a factory takeoff GRS Beserk stock or a factory HS Precision (ala FCP) stock. It is a top bolt release setup. I've only seen one type of these and all I have (that are TOP release) are the same ... I'm hoping to find metal with the guard included - either a single piece or a 2 piece set up although I do have one metal savage trigger guard I 'could' use if I have to.

If you need me to post up some pics of the guard I will - just let me know.

Thanks for the ebay reference Bean ... I'm taking it that you don't have one laying around that you could let go to someone kind enough to save yourself from that action/stock earlier today ;) ...

Which one?

Attachments

• IMG_2337.jpeg
    IMG_2337.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 17