• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Need Model 7 youth stock

jrg_80

In need of a model 7 youth stock for the 260 I'm gifting to my son this season. Thanks

jrg

Last edited:
No sir not yet.
Would entertain a wooden stock so I can cut down to size as well if that helps broaden my search options.

jrg

I have a youth 700 stock for a varmint contour barrel. It is not perfect, but it works well. It is synthetic.

I can send pictures if you are interested, but I don't know if a 7 will fit in a 700 stock.

I have a youth 700 stock for a varmint contour barrel. It is not perfect, but it works well. It is synthetic.

I can send pictures if you are interested, but I don't know if a 7 will fit in a 700 stock.
I don't believe that the action screws line up. I greatly appreciate the offe.

jrg

I have 2 but not sure I will locate them, both are youth wood stocks, 1 is a new take off, the other was glass bedded and painted camo, but never used hunting, however I'm leaving wed for a couple of days for steelhead fishing in idaho, not sure im going to make it to my storage unit before a leave, when do you need this stock by if interested