Need help choosing a new Bowtech

I went shopping for bows when the CPX came out. Heart was set on a Mathews but walked out with the CPX. The pull is so butter smooth its great to shoot. The only thing I complain about with it is that at full draw under light tension, it will torque side to side very easily. Trick is to put more back pressure on it just before shooting and it drives tacks all day. Best group is 2" at 80 yards. Shoots 4" to 5" with no real effort. All bows are really accurate today so it comes down to skill. I would think about the 7" brace height to see if that would help eliminate that wobble. Would like a lighter bow too but can't see changing.

The best way to tighten groups is by practicing. Ive owned mathews bowtech pse and now elite.investing into a new bow is always an awsome experience just do ur homework.shoot lots of bows. I really love bowtech but i wanted a very shootable bow and the elite synergy blew me away. A new bow will boost ur confidence but practice will alot more. I currently shoot my bow out to 140 yards and it really makes me confident on any shot under 80. Good luck and if u get the chance try the elite bows also very nice and congrats on the new bow.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.