Need help building a custom ruger m77

375ultramag

Ok guys I'm in a bind. I'm trying to find a good gunsmith that will help me with a project. I'm trying to put together a rifle that my brother in-law has been dreaming about for years and need to know who to call and see if I can get it done for him. Wanting to take a m77 300 win mag and put it in a hs precision stock with a proof carbon barrel sendero light cambered in 300 saum long throated for a 210 berger vld. I know a ruger isn't the best candidate but he's a die hard ruger guy and I'm really trying to make it happen for him. Any ideas. Thanks

Ok guys I'm in a bind. I'm trying to find a good gunsmith that will help me with a project. I'm trying to put together a rifle that my brother in-law has been dreaming about for years and need to know who to call and see if I can get it done for him. Wanting to take a m77 300 win mag and put it in a hs precision stock with a proof carbon barrel sendero light cambered in 300 saum long throated for a 210 berger vld. I know a ruger isn't the best candidate but he's a die hard ruger guy and I'm really trying to make it happen for him. Any ideas. Thanks
@Alibiiv

Sent you a PM.

Recent Posts