Need a ballistic meter

TackDriv3r

I currently use a Strelok Pro and messed around with something which made me miss an 8 inch plate at 435 yards with my BR, not sure what i messed with, but need to check, but interested in something better than Strelock Pro. I have that old 25 year old SkyMate which tells me its 7 mph when I predict the wind to be 13 mph, lol.
I hear the Kestrel is good and are they worth the money? Can you guys give me the pro and cons on the Kestrel Elites, there is the ElitewX5700 and 5700 Elite.
Thanks

Kestrel with 4dof is best bang for buck can be found second hand for 300-400$. AB is good but it over calculates aerojump by a HUGE margin. You have to use wind1 at low value 2-6mph, when the wind ia really 9-20, and use wind2 for you're desired wind hold. These really only come into play past 700y on days woth winds pushing 8+ mph. Aerojump is real, but not like AB thinks it is. Hornady 4dof geta AJ much closer to actual.

Open question ... hoping not to derail ... has anyone ever bought the Kestrel 5700 (light) and then upgraded it later?