• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 1200 yard plus range finder with angle compensation

mountainhunter87

Looking for a 1200 yard plus range finder with angle compensation. Let me know if you have anything for sale.

I have a Bushnell G Force 1300 with "ARC" (angle range compensation). I bought it new this spring and kids gave me a BR 2 in May for my birthday, so it is "like new". I still have the box and all of the included material

I think I gave about $375 for it. You could have it for $225 shipped

I have a bushnell elite ARC 1500 rangefinder that I don't need anymore it will hit reflective targets out to 1200 yards and cows a little over 900. Haven't seen any deer at that range. It is the camo version with angle compensation and ballistic compensation. I have the case and manual to go with it. I'll sell it for $250 shipped

How's it work in cold weather and can you get it to display just the true angle compensation in yardage? I am not concerned about hold over just the angle compensation yardage. How's the read out in the sun, can you see it very well?

Cold weather is not an issue I was hunting Tuesday and it was riding in the truck as backup. My buddy had the leica and had already headed over the hill as I was getting out of the truck a buck stepped out and I ranged him at 345yds while the truck showed a temperature of -4 degrees. This model does display the line of sight range the angle and the corrected range. As for bright sunlight it is like all rangefinders and has a harder time ranging with the sun in your face.

If you mean is it hard to see the readout it is in bold black numbers and is not hard to see. The only drawback in the display is the reticle is a large circle so at long range it surrounds the whole deer and you need to hold real steady to make sure you hit the deer and not around it.

Still looking if anyone's got anything?

Good luck! There really is no perfect unit in existence.

It's kind of like buying a horse. Get the one with short comings that you can live with.

I use a Leica 1600 which works 'most' of the time under 'most' conditions and "most' times when I really need it to.

All of my LR rigs will out shoot it's ranging capabilities. That's a bummer....

One of these days one will appear that will be adequate for the ELR folks at a 'reasonable' price.......

Recent Posts