• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need 10mm Auto - 500 cheap - Glock misfires

ricka0

Where can I order lots of 10mm cheap? I was about to order 500 for $150 when I discovered the wholesale price is only $75/500 for PMC.
Needless to stay this is not my long range hunting gun so I have no interest in reloading or getting the best ammo.

PMC wholesale prices

While I'm asking - I have a new GLOCK 10mm with custom ported barrel that misfires 1 out of 30 shots. Bullet fires after rechambering. I've tried 3 different brands. Gun is trivial to clean/inspect and I see nothing wrong. Glock said send it any. Can't I just put a stronger firing pin spring in it?

After I realized that I ordered from the WholeSaleHunter bulk site http://www.dealerease.net/catalog/subcategory.asp?scid=13

WARNING - I do computer security for a living so noticed that despite their claim of a secure web site, it's not secure. Don't use your credit card on this site unless you want to share it. I used a bogus card number and called them to complete the order.
The site is put together by crack heads (it appears anyway) but the prices are good.