• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Natchez #41 5.56 Military Spec Primers

Yeah in big lots, it should be cheaper than that. Tha's what Brownells is charging per 1000 for BR4

Thanks for posting, But at 4 + times what they should be with ship and hazmat, I'll wait.
By 2022 things…and by things I mean most all things are expected to go up 10-15%. So, I hope I'm wrong, but you might be waiting long while.

These are the new "normal" prices. prices aren't going back down to what they were.
Maybe but I don't believe for one second they will stay where they are. I will pay more than I want, and turned down primers when they hit $50. Now if they hit 50 I will be buying 10's of thousands. I thought I had enough stock piled....no way in hello will I get caught ever again with the number I have available. NEVER!!!!!! My guess is they will drop down to around 50/1k and stay in that new price range and they wont be making enough for probably 10 years.

I highly doubt we will see them stay at $50 per 1k. Just look they were like $75 yesterday today they are at $82.99. Inflation isn't going anywhere anytime soon so I wouldn't hold my breather waiting for a better price that will probably never happen again. If you need them I'd bite the bullet and get what you need when available but that's just me. I'm fully stocked on just about everything for at least the next few years

smells like they are testing for an upper limit... if you don't buy them at $90 a brick they will eventually go down, but enough people will buy when they get close to 50 that I fear that's the new low normal/ sale price and average price may well be more... I've got enough for now that they can stuff it until I either run out or I see below 50