• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED N565 at PV

No problem. Will do. I'll sell it to you for $341, exactly what I paid for it—if I can get n570.
I don't have the gun built yet—so got some time. But when I do—it'll get opened.

I don't sell for a profit (maybe round up to cover gas)—regardless of what a certain AZ uppity on here thinks.

Those of us who haven't been in a cave the last two years know that we have had to pay upwards of $60/lb and $500/8lb retail to get what is close to what we need!

Last edited:
No problem. Will do. I'll sell it to you for $341, exactly what I paid for it—if I can get n570.
I don't have the gun built yet—so got some time. But when I do—it'll get opened.

I don't sell for a profit (maybe round up to cover gas)—regardless of what a certain AZ asshat on here thinks.

Those of us who haven't been in a cave the last two years know that we have had to pay upwards of $60/lb and $500/8lb retail to get what is close to what we need!
Yes things have been crazy. Components are way overpriced right now and I have paid way more than I want for things that I have needed.
I will keep an eye out for N570 also and let you know if I find it!

Yes things have been crazy. Components are way overpriced right now and I have paid way more than I want for things that I have needed.
I will keep an eye out for N570 also and let you know if I find it!
If you can get 570, I'll do a straight trade. Looks the the best bet is just have a monkey refesh on PV all day 😂