My wife did something I bet none of you guys have done this year!

Congratulations to you both. You are truly blessed to have a wife to share your passion.
My wife went on one exotic hunt with me and she got a fallow buck. Can't get her to go after whitetails with me. Maybe I can get her on another exotic hunt.

That's awesome! My wife enjoys going on the hunt with me and has no issues helping process the animals. In fact, she is really good at it...so I am sleeping with one eye open now. BWAHAHAHA. Just kidding. Nice work and congratulations to you as well. All 6 of our kids enjoy hunting as well. This is from years ago...but we still have a good time together.

Attachments

• Deer hunt with deer 2009.jpg
    Deer hunt with deer 2009.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 33
She went on 3 hunts. Killed an antelope buck, a mule deer buck, and unfortunately hit a bull that we didn't recover. We punched her tag (her choice). Oh and she was 5-7 months pregnant for all the hunts! 😜

The bull hunt was hard, we camped at 12800 feet. It was too much, but she was a trooper all year long! She'll have some stories to tell Luca!View attachment 415253View attachment 415254 View attachment 415255

Sooo just for the record it's like 2022 and men can totally get pregnant too..
The implications of your thread title offend me and I shall report you to the Woke police.

Seriously though that's awesome, big congrats to you and your wife!
My lady got her elk this year, and hiked to it with our 6 week old tucked into the baby carrier.