• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

My retumbo for your RL26

Located in st Paul , Nebraska.i got 5lbs (1lb cans) of retumbo, would like to trade for rl26.
We ended up getting RL26 in a trade and then everyone wanted to get it off of us in trades. Since, at this time, we were not using it we traded it off (kept some in case we needed it). What is everyone using RL-26 in??? If you saw some of our post recently you can see, we have a variety of inventory but have a lot of calibers to feed.
Thanks much. We probably need to keep what we have left.
Len & Jill

We ended up getting RL26 in a trade and then everyone wanted to get it off of us in trades. Since, at this time, we were not using it we traded it off (kept some in case we needed it). What is everyone using RL-26 in??? If you saw some of our post recently you can see, we have a variety of inventory but have a lot of calibers to feed.
Thanks much. We probably need to keep what we have left.
Len & Jill
Len it works wonders in my 7mm rem mag, and 7mm STW 😁

Len it works wonders in my 7mm rem mag, and 7mm STW 😁
Thanks
Since about 2006 we started to increase our inventory on components for the rifle calibers and pistol calibers we had. Pistol was easy .380, 9mm, 45ACP for reloading bullets and Pistol/shotgun powder (only need a few brands types) available. Our .357 and 44 Mags are for hinting and not shot much unless to shoot game. Don't need to reload (but can).
Rifle powders that we needed used H-4350, H4895, Varget, CFE 223. Then then after the Obama years (ammo, powder, bullets GONE) everything went down the tubes and continued to go down. Saw a pickup after the 2016 election and then whatever came on the shelves or internet were gone because people were afraid or informed that a shortage was possible again. Well, it happened. Bullets brass, powder all gone and hard to get. If we thought that was bad PRIMERS disappeared and if you thought powder was scarce???? If you got powder you had a hard time shooting because there were no ignition source PRIMERS. Then "GUN BROKER" and all the SCALPERS. If you wanted something it was priced at 1,000% increase.
This past year 2021 we tried to get as much powder/primers/bullets/brass as we could to feed our current firearms and then to supply the future builds. Before we build a rifle, we try to get all the reloading components FIRST that way we can shoot the rifle when we finish the build.
So now this year we were lucky to obtain several different powders in trades and could not pass up. If we were not using the powder at the time, we would most likely need it for future builds.
Last year some people would say that we are "Hoarders", but we do keep an inventory and probably gave away or traded more than we should have. All our shooting friends and neighbors just love us. Anytime they are in need on any ammo Rimfire, Shotgun, and reloading components they come to us. We love to see the younger generations hunting and shooting.
I guess that with all the calibers we are building now-we have the powders to work up good loads.
We are so GREATFUL for this forum "LRH" and all the help and knowledge for the BEST group of Hunters, Shooters, and down to earth PEOPLE!
Thanks again to all of YOU for helping us and each other!
God Bless
Len & Jill

Just had a conversation 338Dude and we are working out a trade. Retumbo for RL26. It's great to connect with people with similar interests and are willing to offer to help someone. I keep asking myself why did I not join this forum many years ago. Great people here…..
Bill (338Dude) is a GREAT person for sure!!!!!!!!!
Also a fact that all the LRH members we had transactions with, talked to and got information from are real down to earth people!