My part time hobby...Wildlife pics

G

I hope these post...First time posting pics here. Tell me what you think. Keep in mind these pics were reduced in size to make them easy to post. The original files are over 20 meg in size. All these shots taken with Digital Rebel (canon)

Also..Keep in mind the elk pics were a ways off. No way I could get that close to those babies! And Ducks are moving at high speeds! (yes, I love to duck hunt)

Anyway...I have one of the elk pics enlarged from a pro lab. I got it 20X24 mounted and looks awesome on the den wall. No l;oss of detail or anything.

Hope this works

04-02-17-CRW_1274_ps.jpg

04-02-19-CRW_1388_ref.jpg

04-09-17-IMG_2095.jpg

04-09-18-IMG_2200.jpg

04-09-18-IMG_2203.jpg

04-09-18-IMG_2202.jpg

Fantastic focus and detail on the flying ducks!!
Thanks for sharing them.
APB

Very nice!! As stated, the detail on the flying mallard is awesome!!

Not a bad bull either!!
Well done!!!!!.........sakofan..

LL, where were the pics taken??

The Ducks are of when I was sittin in a blind with my new lab. The bulls are in the upper part of Michigan that allows Elk Hunting by Draw only.

Joe

Lablover,
Great images. Only suggestion might be to shoot a little "looser" on the elk to show a bit more habitat on some shots. You nailed that mallard!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.