"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Always support the local business. You'll regret not doing so when they're closed/out of business. I never buy any components online. I cringe when I hear what others pay for hazmat and shipping. Just hit my favorite shop yesterday.
Jeez! Whats that curly white thing in the box?? I never bring that home!!!

Well my "never leave empty handed" cost me today.
Picked up 2 pounds of Varget but to the tune of a 100$ bill.

I was raped today and it didn't feel good.......

Dang that hurt. If it were me I would not go there anymore. My local shops aren't doing that to their customers, at least not yet, if they do I'd provably move on. That's just me.

Stay safe

Dang that hurt. If it were me I would not go there anymore. My local shops aren't doing that to their customers, at least not yet, if they do I'd provably move on. That's just me.

Stay safe
I was pretty shocked because this shop isn't normally like that. They are a small low volume shop and I'm sure they are hurting but I'm gonna have a hard time spending money there in the further that's for sure.

I have 1 shop that hasn't changed any prices but thankfully no one reloads that frequent this shop so It works for. This week it was 2#s of 748, 1k of 50-grain zombie max. I bought 3k of cci 400's 2 weeks ago 2# of cfe223 and 1k of the zombie max. Last week it was 2# of H4350, and 1k of zombie max 50 grainers.
The 500pk is $50 and the powder has been 23-29.99.
Next week I think I will get the cmmg 22lr conversion kit for my ar

Jeez! Whats that curly white thing in the box?? I never bring that home!!!
adk, bringing the curly white thing home is a reminder I'm running out of room to store stuff. Wife passed 3 1/2 years ago and the girlfriend knows better. All the contents in the box are actually for my son. I don't do pistol.

I have 1 shop that hasn't changed any prices but thankfully no one reloads that frequent this shop so It works for. This week it was 2#s of 748, 1k of 50-grain zombie max. I bought 3k of cci 400's 2 weeks ago 2# of cfe223 and 1k of the zombie max. Last week it was 2# of H4350, and 1k of zombie max 50 grainers.
The 500pk is $50 and the powder has been 23-29.99.
Next week I think I will get the cmmg 22lr conversion kit for my ar
Wish I could find the 50gr zmax. I have not seen those in a couple years locally haha

Two gun stores on my way back from my Dr's appt ...

IMR 8133.jpg

What do you load with the 6.5 powder?

And then tell me more about the frogs.
How do you like that Winchester 6.5 ball powder? That is one of the powders I can find pretty regularly in my area but have never loaded with it.
I have not loaded any with it yet but will probably use it on my .30 Gibbs and maybe with the 6.5 CM.

A friend got me into bass fishing earlier this year, and he was letting me use his lures just like these, so I figure I need to get my own for next year.

Recent Posts