• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED My loss your gain!!!

ogallala_1

My loss your gain! I have two rifles that i am going to get rid of. Before i let cabelas make there sweet love to me i thought i would let you guys have a chance. I will only have these guns until next wed then off to get taken by cabelas. No glass with any of them but all will have bases.

First is a savage 112 in a boyds pepper laminate thunmbhole stock. This gun started as a 22-250 and I had my smith ream to 22-243 it has had 23 rounds after the converision and loves 52 grain berger hp. Barrel and action has been aluma hyde painted. $475 obo

Second is a remington VSSF II started out as 220 swift for first 35 rounds. Then i had tactical know installed and then off to the smith to get the chamber reamed and set back to 220 imp. This rifle loves the 55 grain dog town bullets and h414. I have three other 2 22-243's and a 22-284 so this just doesnt get any use. 900 obo.

Third is a sps remy in light barrel and 17 fireball great little rifle I just dont shoot it. I always reach for something bigger and badder( at least in my head any way) has about 69 rounds through it and sits there doing nothing. 500 obo.

I am looking for 300 ultra 338 ultra 7mm ultra 260 7mm stw 6.5 stw 257 stw an ar-15 in wssm. I love wildcat cartirdges so let me know what you have. I also am looking for good optics.

I have pictures on request will try and post in next day or so. Please make some offers they are going away and I just as well let them go to you and cut cabelas out.
E-mail is fastest to contact me [email protected].

John

Last edited:
DSCF1806.jpg