MY 1st trip of yote hunting

red dawg

I KILLED MY 1ST AT 140 YDS AND MY 2ND DOG AT 340 YDS AS SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS SAFE AT THAT RANGE! mY LOAD OF 64 GRNS OF IMR 4350 AND 120 GRN RED TIP NOSLER IS BAD NEWS TO MY LITTLE FUR BALLS IN 7MM RM

Nice , im doing my first yote hunt (actually a triple hunt hogs yotes and bobcats) . I always like the 7mm mag. Must have made some mess of those little pups! Im looking to use my 6.5 swede and knockem dead myself. Where did ya hunt?

It really didnt tear the 1st one up bad at all but, must have hit some brush on the 2nd one , he had pretty big chunk missing out of neck and front shoulder, I'm gonna try to get pictures off my phone, and on here

I cheated some! I went in to my honey hole, and before I got my call out of the bag I saw the lead yote chasing some deer,so I slipped out ahead of them and waited till they lost interest in the chase and happened to be up wind of me and the magic bullet dropped the 1st one and as I throwed another round in, the stupid one stopped to check his friend's location and I was ready to take a rump shot when He looked back, so I havn't turned my call on. In this spot there are lots of cow calf pairs and several deer that they are menacing, that is how I find them most of the time is deer running up wind or watching the cows staring that way at the dog's

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.