Muzzle device for short barrel, noise aware shooter?

WSMDRT

18" 7mm-08 threaded factory barrel. Any devices out there to put blast away from shooter? I have a KAW valley linear compensator on 10.5" 223 AR that works well. Their 9mm model has correct threads, was considering trying it.

Yeah I've thought about taking that plunge. Stepped my son up from 90gr 243 to 150gr 7mm. No amount of recoil bothers him, just noise typically double ears at the range and even prefers when taking hunting shots. Made rifle light and super manageable(to check a missing area in my own gun safe). Just making sure I'm not missing any products i haven't Googled acrossed yet.

Yeah I've thought about taking that plunge. Stepped my son up from 90gr 243 to 150gr 7mm. No amount of recoil bothers him, just noise typically double ears at the range and even prefers when taking hunting shots. Made rifle light and super manageable(to check a missing area in my own gun safe). Just making sure I'm not missing any products i haven't Googled acrossed yet.
I've got brakes and love the recoil reduction. But I have to hunt with double hearing protection, just like the range. I'm looking at a suppressor on my next build that I can switch around to my other 7MM in my collection when ever I need too.

For your consideration ...

https://www.wittmachine.net/sme-sound-mitigation-equipment-slimline.html