Muzzle brake for seekins havak

208STLHD

I'm needing a brake for my seekins havak 300 prc. Want to go self timing but not so big it looks awful. Looking at the gen 2 lil bastard, a 2 piece beast or the ss pro 4 from unknown. Any suggestions?

The Seekins ATC brakes are really nice. They are kind of unique in that you will see a bunch of small holes around the muzzle - this helps direct sound pressure away from the shooting position and the result is good recoil reduction with noticeably less blast/concussion.

ATC.brake_.jpg.jpg

Gen3 lil bastard will have arguably best recoil reduction with tunable muzzle rise control. The srs and mbnm brakes are great as well.

I put a new Salmon River Solutions Ti (self-timing) brake on my latest build. It can go on a 7mm or 30 cal. Not obtrusive and reduces recoil well. It's available in 3 different finishes.
What OD diameter did you order from SRS? I am considering one myself.

I have an area 419 Hellfire self timing brake on my 300 WSM. It's pretty big on my sporter barrel, but I don't care. Function over looks in this case.

It's taken my 300 WSM and made the recoil into the light .243ish range. I'm buying another as we speak for another rifle.

I went with a 3 port and had Unknown Munitions turn it down to match my barrel contour so its seamless