• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Must sell my D-Tech 20 Tac AR-15 **SOLD**

gotchaby

D-Tech Upper
Shilen match Grade 1 in 9 twist barrel chambered in 20 Tactical, Custom integral compensator, D-Tech engraved gas block, D-tech trued bolt and carrier, D-tech Float Tube, AR Stoner 1" Rings/Base and BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle.
(The scope is not included)

Plumb Crazy Composite Lower Receiver
Ace Skeleton Stock with upgraded tube, spring and buffer, Ergo Grip,
Magpul B.A.D. Bolt Release, Pmag 20 rd. Magazine.

Also included, Caldwell 13"to 23" Bipod, Sinclair Rod Guide. I will also throw in the original parts I have replaced.

Mike Milli built my upper in 2011. Its only had break in rounds and load work up. Then used for coyotes. Total of 323 rounds. Feeding has been flawless. Consistently shoots .5 moa with .25 now and then.
(That's with the factory trigger that's not great). This is a hunting rifle so it has a few minor scratches.

I have right at $1600 in it. Will sell for $1350. Shipped UPS to your FFL.
It is your responsibility to make sure this rifle is legal in your state.
5 day inspection period with full refund. You pay shipping and insurance back.

PM me if your interested or for questions.

Joe

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 10
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 8
Re: Must sell my D-Tech 20 Tac AR-15

Mike builds one hell of an upper. Have one in 6x45, of all my rifles I can shoot this one the most accurate. I was just at mikes shop earlier today, always a pleasure to chit chat with the guy.

Re: Must sell my D-Tech 20 Tac AR-15

Yes he does! Over the years I've had a few issues with some smiths (Names withheld to protect the innocent) But Mike is a pleasure to deal with and takes a lot of pride in all of his work not just the fun stuff.
I'm kicking myself for having to sell it! but stuff happens!!

Recent Posts