• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MUST go NightForce NXS 8-3x56

This scope is about 50 shots from new. It was used to sight in and then removed from rile. Also included in the price is a new set of Badger Ordnance High Rings 30mm ($165.00) and I will also include a new Flatline Ops Accu-Level ($75.00). The only reason for the sale is due to an unexpected need for funds. Email works best juanvillaco1980 at gmail

I'll take the scope. Pending pics. Pm inbound.

Well gmail and no pics posted you don't have a price listed at first still haven't said what rectile is in it you want me to contact you through your personal email come on man if this is legit start posting it from the get go not to have people ask you for the information is all I'm sayin there has been more scams on here lately on high end scopes for dirt cheap if it's legit make people feel like it is is all I'm saying

Well gmail and no pics posted you don't have a price listed at first still haven't said what rectile is in it you want me to contact you through your personal email come on man if this is legit start posting it from the get go not to have people ask you for the information is all I'm sayin there has been more scams on here lately on high end scopes for dirt cheap if it's legit make people feel like it is is all I'm saying

Check his profile, ?????
Check his "Join Date" yesterday