Mueller 8.5-25x44 tactical rifle scope

dawg4life

Here's my story-
I tried a cabela's pine ridge tactical turret scope 6-18x40 and i really liked it. It took awhile to get it sighted in but eventually I started getting a good group with it. I got it zeroed in and came home and was going to set my turrets back to zero(forgot my allen wrench when i left my house) and took the first allen screw out and the turret, and its insides, fell off in my hand! Well needless to say its being shipped back to cabela's as we speak.

Now I've been looking at some different scopes and I've stumbled upon this mueller and I really like it. I would like to see if anybody has any positive or negative feedback about it. I will be putting it on a savage axis 22-250 and most likely be shooting mostly 50 grain bullets for targeting and some coyotes. Also where's the best place to buy from? I have found this one but if anybody knows of a better deal I always like to save money. Mueller 8.5-25x44 Tactical Riflescope

I haven't gotten any feedback on the mueller yet but I wanted to add some more scopes into the mix. While I'm still leaning toward the mueller what info does anybody have on these.....

Nitrex TR One 6-20X50mm
Bushnell Trophy 6-18x50 XLT
Weaver 6.5-20X44 Varminter

I've got a Meuller ATV on my 6.5x55 and am really impressed with the quality of the glass. It has performed flawlessly so far. I bought the scope on a recommend from a friend who put one of the 8-30 Targets on his Barrett .50 BMG and it has performed well on that rifle. meullers are a good deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts