Mueller 4x16x50 Tech Scope

callingthewild

Has anyone played around with the Mueller 4x16x50 Scopes.
I know their not the top of the line.
All feed back would be Appreciated.
I'm looking at this scope to hunt coyotes as well as Deer here in Michigan.
Thanks Calling The Wildgun)

I have one, and I hate it. Mostly I don't care for the Adjustable Objective.... Its a pain in the behind to use. The one time I needed to call their customer service dept, it was a nightmare. My advice.... Save a little longer and buy a better scope.

CC did you read the review, maybe you just got a bad one.
Customer Service i don't know about, but my gun shop will replace it on the spot no Questions asked. which is going to happen during Deer season, any other scope is going back to the Manucafture and my season is over.
CTWgun)

I didn't read the review, only my experience. I first mounted it on a 22-250 and it didn't hold zero. I contacted their customer service and got no help. The Rep was down right rude. It was mounted with a DNZ 1 piece game reaper. The Vortex PST that now lives there is awesome. I moved the scope to my 17 hmr and have had no problems since. Maybe the 22-250 had too much recoil for the mueller....

The review was set up on a .308, I'm setting mine on a 25-06.
I don't know what to think or say with it being on your 22-250, should not have enough knock around to worry about or cause a problem, than for it to be fine on your 17 makes no sence.

The article states the the Mueller system is set up on a 1/8 click, compared to a 1/4 like most scopes, this creating a difference when turning the adjustment in full revolutions (being off) but a strong review on holding zero.
CTW gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.