Most important day in history.

Our Father in Heaven loves us so much that he completed the ultimate and most giving sacrifice in all of history. While mankind went about their daily lives eating, sleeping and sinning Jesus suffered the unbearable and went to Hell to do battle in our stead. He was victorious and holds the keys to death and Hell, all out of love for us so that we may spend eternity in Paradise with Him!
May your day be filled with the blessings of love, family and friendship!

As Dr. Vance Havner said "There's only one thing Jesus ever was - He was dead, but He's not dead now. Now He always is." A blessed Resurrection day/Easter day to you all!

FWIW:

The significance of this day gives meaning to all the others... I truly feel sadness for those who don't have the fulfillment of redemption. How empty would life be if this life and its fleeting pleasures were all there was to live for! Fortunately, it is available to ANY who ask ♥️
Very powerful statement. Thank you for sharing.

The significance of this day gives meaning to all the others... I truly feel sadness for those who don't have the fulfillment of redemption. How empty would life be if this life and its fleeting pleasures were all there was to live for! Fortunately, it is available to ANY who ask ♥️
Sir, I would like to have your permission to post this statement somewhere else for others to see.